In social media, a follow represents a user who chooses to see all of another user’s posts in their content feed. Getting users to follow their accounts is a primary objective for online businesses with a social media presence.
Twitter, Instagram and Facebook all have a form of news feed that delivers content to their user. The content of news feeds vary by platform, but they consist mainly of the posts, articles and images from other people whom the user has chosen to follow.
Common methods include:
- Unique content that helps a business stand out and establishes authority on a particular topic
- Follow others and engage with them – follow popular taste-makers, other brands and prolific social media consumers and begin a dialogue.
- Promote across channels, prominently displaying social media accounts and handles in printed materials, advertising, social platforms and throughout your website
- Use popular hashtags in your posts – platforms often list the most popular hashtags searched and clicked by users. Find a few which apply to your brand and utilize them.
- Understand your audience
- Produce valuable content
- Engage in social media activities
- Use hashtag
- Be consistent
- Run competitions
- Tag other people and pages
- Optimize your social media profiles
- Do not content which have expiring dates
- Work smarter not harder
- Post during slow hours
But hey, wait, and do not stress much in going through all this process to stress yourself, there is one great site that helps in generating great followers at a minimum cost and highly organic rate which is Follows.com
They work hard to keep the quality of our campaign high, and every follower you receive on your profile will be of a real human who has liked your page on their own free will not profiles that will be spamming your profile.
Go ahead and give Follows.com a try now.